In just a few days several Practice Velocity team members will be in Dallas for the Urgent Care Association of America’s fall conference. It’s an exciting time of year for us because we get a chance to catch up with colleagues and connect with people we haven’t had the pleasure of meeting yet.
We’ll have a lot of exciting stuff going on at our booth, so we hope you stop by sometime during the conference. Here are a few reasons you should come see us:
- • I will be giving live demonstrations of the VelociDoc® EMR.
- • Register to win an iPad 2.
- • Schedule free one-on-one consultations with me.
- • Schedule free one-on-one consultations with other members of the PV team.
- • Learn about our products and services, including the new features that came out in our latest release.
- • Ask our urgent care experts any questions you might have about the industry, about starting an urgent care, and/or about running an urgent care.
Whether you’ll be in Dallas or not, you can also stay connected with us throughout the conference through Twitter and Facebook. We’ve been posting Q&A interviews with our staff on Facebook so you can get to know some of the faces behind PV, and during the conference we’ll be posting updates, photos, and key takeaways from some the classes. If you haven’t already joined us, check us out at:
See you in Dallas!