Founded in 2004 by Dr. David Cohen to help meet the need for urgent care radiology interpretation services, Teleradiology Specialists was built on providing accurate and affordable over reads to clinics coast to coast. The company was acquired by Practice Velocity in 2015 to enhance the suite of software and services the urgent care solutions company was offering its customers.
Teleradiology Specialists was included in the 2019 merger of DocuTAP and Practice Velocity, two of the leading technology solutions providers in the urgent care industry, creating Experity, a Warburg Pincus Portfolio Company. As a result of this merger, Teleradiology Specialists is now Experity Teleradiology.
The software is an important part of the Experity software and services suite which includes:
- Urgent Care EMR – Faster and easier electronic medical recording
- Practice Management – Streamlined registration and effective billing
- Revenue Cycle Management – Improved billing, reimbursement, and collections
- Experity Business Intelligence – Powerful reporting for better decision-making
- Experity Patient Engagement – Shorter wait times and improved patient satisfaction
- Experity Teleradiology – Fast, affordable, and accurate radiology over reads
- Experity Consulting – Expert guidance for starting or expanding an urgent care clinic
- Contracting & Credentialing – Experienced professionals helping clinics establish fair contracts and connect with payers
With the establishment of Experity in 2019, the combined Practice Velocity and DocuTAP team continues to innovate technology solutions and services to elevate healthcare based on the demands of today’s patients. The company continues to provide the same expert over read services that Teleradiology Specialist’s customers are accustomed to receiving.
With the teleradiology services and other valuable resources available to Experity, expect to see even more innovation and new products in the future from the leader in the on-demand healthcare space.