Established in 2000, DocuTAP was created to meet the specific needs of urgent care clinics. After serving the industry for two decades, the company merged with Practice Velocity and became Experity, a Warburg Pincus Portfolio Company.
As a partner to on-demand healthcare clinics nationwide, DocuTAP provided the following technology solutions:
- EMR – Faster and easier electronic medical recording
- Practice Management – Streamlined registration and effective billing
- RCM – Improved billing, reimbursement, and collections
- Clockwise.MD – Shorter wait times and improved patient satisfaction
- Insight – Powerful reporting for better decision-making
- Urgent Care Consulting – Expert guidance for starting or expanding an urgent care clinic
- Contracting & Credentialing – Experienced professionals helping clinics establish fair contracts and connect with payers
With the establishment of Experity in 2019, the combined DocuTAP and Practice Velocity team continues to innovate technology solutions and services to elevate urgent care based on the demands of today’s patients. The company continues to support software that was established under the legacy brands.
Looking to the future Experity is planning to release a new EMR/PM platform that incorporates the best features of the DocuTAP and Practice Velocity into one comprehensive solution built to support the efficiency required by urgent care clinics, the ease-of-use clinicians need, and unprecedented patient satisfaction.
With the resources available to Experity, expect to see even more innovation from the leader in the on-demand healthcare space.