EXPERITY URGENT CARE CONNECT FREE HOTEL STAY PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO ALL LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF PUERTO RICO, THE US TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS) WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AND ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED AND RESIDE IN THE UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO, THE US TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS).
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Promotion Sponsor: The Experity Urgent Care Connect Free Hotel Stay Promotion is sponsored by Experity, Inc. 8777 Velocity Drive, Machesney Park, IL 61115.
- Who Can Enter: The Experity Urgent Care Connect Free Hotel Stay Promotion (“Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, the US Territories and Possessions), and District of Columbia who are: (i) physically located and reside in the United States (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, the US Territories and Possessions), or District of Columbia; and (ii) 18 years of age or older. Void in Puerto Rico, the US Territories and Possessions and where prohibited or restricted by law or regulation. Not eligible are employees, and their immediate families including household members, of Experity, Inc. (“Sponsor”), or its agents, subsidiaries, divisions, attorneys, advertising and promotion agencies. The Promotion is subject to all federal, state, local, provincial and municipal laws. The law of the State of Illinois governs this Promotion.
- How to Enter: Any person who registers to attend the Experity Urgent Care Connect Conference to be held from February 22, 2023 through February 23, 2023 at the JW Marriot Miami Turnberry Resort (the “Conference “) between 12:00:01 a.m. CT on January 16, 2023 and 11:59:59 p.m. CT on January 25, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”) and provides all information required by these Official Rules shall be entered to win upon completing a form presenting during on-line registration for the Conference. Any person wishing to be entered to win without purchase can complete a free online entry form and submit it to Sponsor. The link to a free entry form can be obtained from Sponsor. Each entrant will be required to include his/her name, age, company employed by, job title, billing information, emergency contact, dietary restrictions, address, city, state (or province), ZIP or postal code, email address and daytime telephone number as part of the entry form. Lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries are void and will not be considered. Any disputes regarding ownership of any entry will be resolved by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received as of the conclusion of the Promotional Period.
- Prizes to be Awarded: Two (2) entrants will be selected at random by Sponsor to receive One (1) free night stay at the JW Marriot Miami Turnberry Resort during the Conference. Total Winner’s Package Value $379.00. TOTAL VALUE OF ALL PRIZES: $758.00. Winner(s) are responsible for all travel and lodging costs, other than the Prize, arrangements and expenses and shall not hold Sponsor or any related parties responsible for any such costs or expenses. To be confirmed as a prizewinner, a selected entrant must promptly respond to notification. To be confirmed, the selected entrant will be notified by electronic mail and/or telephone using the information provided on his or her entry form. Notification will be attempted a minimum of five (5) times. If any selected entrant does not respond to the notification within three (3) days of the final attempted contact, if the contact information provided is non-operative or non-operational, or is unwilling or unable to accept prize offered, that prize will be forfeited and an alternate entrant will be randomly selected. Prizes may not be split, substituted or transferred. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any portion of the Prize with one of greater or equal value in its sole discretion at any time, with or without prior notice or approval by the Winner. Winners are solely responsible for any federal, state or local taxes due on any prize.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Promotion constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Drawings: Drawings for the prizes will be held on or about January 26, 2023. Prize winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received by the close of the Promotional Period. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
- Terms and Conditions: All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Proof of entry submission does not equate to proof of receipt. This Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No correspondence will be entered into by Sponsor. Sponsor, or its parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, or their Promotional agencies are not responsible for: (1) entries, prize claims or notifications that are not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer or technical malfunction, or human error of any kind; or (2) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer or communications malfunctions, failures or difficulties, including public utility or telephone outages, omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any telephone system or network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers or service providers; or (3) typographical, printing or other errors, or any combination thereof; or (4) inability to access the Promotion or any Web pages of the Sponsor; or (5) theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or (6) data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or transmission systems, or the Internet, or any service provider’s facilities, or any phone site or Web site or for any other reason whatsoever; or (7) any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of being conducted as planned; or if this Promotion is not conducted due to technical malfunctions including any computer or technical systems (or any portion thereof) becoming corrupted or does not allow the proper conduct of the Promotion and/or processing of entries in accordance with these Official Rules for any reason; or if infection by a computer (or similar) virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion, or any portion thereof, without obligation, and select the winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. If such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension of this Promotion occurs, notification will be posted at the following website: experityhealth.com/events/urgent-care-connect/register/. Any individual’s use of robotic, automatic, scripted, programmed or similar entry methods will void all entries by that individual. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry or entrant that it deems to have violated or attempted to violate any Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with the Promotion in any manner. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any phone service site or Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion is a violation of criminal and/or civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitation of Liability / Publicity: By entering the Promotion, entrants (i) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements; (ii) agreed to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects; (iii) agree that Sponsor has sole discretion to resolve any disputes as it sees fit; and (iv) agree that neither you nor your heirs, successors, or assigns will assert any claim related to damages, losses or injuries against Sponsor or its related corporations, parents, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising or Promotion agencies, attorneys, prize providers and affiliated entities. Sponsor and its respective related corporations, parents, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising or Promotion agencies, attorneys, prize providers and affiliated entities (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize; (ii) disclaim any implied warranty; (iii) are not in any way responsible or liable for damage, loss or injury of any kind actually or allegedly arising from entry into the Promotion, acceptance of any Prize; (iv) disclaim any responsibility for any actual or alleged loss (financial or otherwise), injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from downloading any material from the any website, regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to the a website by a hypertext link; and (v) disclaim any liability for either for the termination, suspension or modification of the Promotion for any reason or through the acts or defaults of any company or person fulfilling any portion of the Prize. By accepting a prize, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, and biographical information for publicity or advertising purposes without further notice or compensation, to the extent permitted by law.
- Release: By participating in the Promotion, all entrants, including without limitation each winner, agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and any related entities from any and all damages, injuries, claims, causes of action, or losses of any kind resulting from such entrant’s participation in the Promotion, or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize, including without limitation: personal injury, death, property damage, defamation, infringement of intellectual property rights, and claims based on the rights of publicity and privacy. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA; INCOME; OR PROFIT; LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; CLAIMS OF THIRD-PARTIES, AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, AND THE RIGHT TO HAVE ANY DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED.
- Winners List: The list of winners shall be posted at experityhealth.com/events/urgent-care-connect/register/ on or about January 26, 2023 and for 30 days thereafter.
- Privacy: Personal information submitted by entrant is used by the Sponsor and its respective authorized agents for the purposes of administering the Promotion and fulfilling the award of the prizes. Personal information will not be sold, shared or otherwise disclosed in any manner or for any other purposes by the Sponsor or any related entities, unless entrant has otherwise agreed.
- Dispute Resolution: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligation of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction). Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or the prize(s) awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. All claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event shall include attorney’s fees.
- Parties not affiliated with Promotion: JW Marriot Miami Turnberry Resort is not sponsors of this Promotion and is not responsible for providing any of the prizes to be awarded.
- Trademark/Copyright: All Experity marks and corporate identity used herein are trademarks of Experity, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2023 Experity, Inc. All Rights Reserved.