Experity, Inc. (“Experity”) is committed to the safety of all attendees attending the Urgent Care Connect, An Experity Event (the “Conference”) being held at the JW Marriot Nashville (the “Venue”) March 2-3, 2022. In accordance with that commitment, we ask each attendee to abide by the terms of this attendee policy (the “Policy”) with the understanding that as we regularly seek guidance from the Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”), State and local governments, this Policy may be amended as needed in the future:
COVID-19 Attendance Requirements:
In order to attend, each attendee must provide one of the following at the time of check-in and affirm in writing that the attendee meets one of the two (2) requirements:
- Proof of full vaccination*; or
- Negative COVID -19 test within 48 hours of arrival at the Conference
* an Attendee is considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after receiving her or his second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
Expectations of the Attendee:
- Please conduct regular, no less than once a day, self-assessment of your personal health. If you are feeling feverish or coughing please stay at home or in guest room, if already arrived. If you feel you need medical attention, please contact 911 for emergency services.
- Please wash hands often, using soap and scrubbing for at least 20 seconds.
- Please use and carry hand sanitizer.
- Regardless of taking the above precautions, avoid touching of eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Please cover a cough or sneeze with your elbow or a tissue (then subsequently throw tissue away).
- Please maintain social distancing of not less than six (6) feet whenever possible.
- Please avoid handshaking or other physical contact as part of a greeting.
- Please disinfect personal items that are used often.
- Please wear a face mask covering the mouth and nose, if required by the venue or local government, regardless of vaccinated status.
- Abide by on-site guidelines that are publicized once at event venue, as they may change slightly from what was originally published, based on the local and venue requirements and guidance at time of event.
- Be considerate of fellow attendees and exercise good judgement – we’re all taking care of each other.
- Should you become ill during the event, please contact 911 for emergency services.
This information should not be considered medical or legal advice and is not intended to supersede applicable governmental regulations and guidance. Due to the fast-evolving nature of COVID-19 science and recommended best practices, the information in this document may become outdated quickly and is subject to change at any time. Be sure to consult with your own legal counsel for specific guidance on how to use this information.
Liability Release Waiver
Urgent Care Connect, An Experity Event
I understand that, in connection with participating in Urgent Care Connect, An Experity Event (the “Event”) being sponsored by Experity, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and held at the JW Marriott Nashville (“Venue”), I may be exposed to persons who, knowingly or unknowingly, are infected with and/or have contracted COVID-19 and/or another similar disease or variant. The waiver, release and other representations set forth herein (the “Liability Release Waiver”) are given in consideration for the Sponsor and the Venue permitting me to attend and participate in the Event.
I acknowledge and agree to the following:
- I am fully aware that there are a number of risks associated with me entering onto the Venue property and participating in the Event during the COVID-19 pandemic, including without limitation:
- I could contract COVID-19 or other similar disease or variant;
- While safety guidelines and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist; and
- I will be subject to normal risks associated with participating in the Event.
- I will not attend the Event if I have experienced any of the following symptoms in the 14 days leading up to the event: fever, fatigue, difficulty breathing or dry cough.
- I will not attend the Event if I (or a member of my household) has been diagnosed to be infected with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
COVID – 19 Safety Representations, Release and Indemnification:
- I represent and warrant that, during the course of the Event, I will comply with all applicable regulations and guidelines regarding COVID-19 and any other communicable disease, including those imposed by the Venue and/or the Sponsor. With full knowledge of the risks involved, I hereby release, waive, discharge the Sponsor, its employees, independent contractors, affiliates, representatives, and assigns from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, injury or death, that may be sustained by me related to COVID-19 while attending the Event and/or participating in any activity while in, on, or around the Venue or while using the facilities that may lead to any exposure or harm due to COVID-19, including but not limited to claims based on the alleged negligence of any Sponsor or Venue representative or any other person.
- I further promise not to sue the Sponsor or the Venue or any Sponsor or Venue representative, and agree to indemnify and hold them harmless from any and all damages resulting from my being present at the Venue and participating in the Event.
By registering for the Event, I acknowledge that I have read the foregoing Liability Release Waiver and understand its contents; that I am at least eighteen (18) years old and fully competent to give my consent; That I have been sufficiently informed of the risks involved and give my voluntary consent by registering as my own free act and deed with full intention to be bound by the same, and free from any inducement or representation. I further acknowledge and intend this Liability Release Waiver shall be binding upon my heirs, successors and all others who would assert a claim on my behalf.