The largest urgent care conference of 2022 is happening in Nashville, and it has something for everyone! With so few large-scale opportunities for urgent care professionals to connect, this event fills important gaps in your professional and business growth.
Urgent Care Connect promises practical, actionable information that will make a difference in your business. And here are five things we think you will love when you attend.
- Robin Farmanfarmaian is the keynote. Robin is a successful healthcare technology expert, entrepreneur, and Angel Investor. Robin will share her expertise on cutting-edge technology, the future of healthcare, and the shifts occurring in the industry today that affect your business.
- Tracks are custom fit for your role. Everyone in urgent care has been impacted by the volatility of COVID-19. We want to ensure that no matter your job in this space, you get a ton of value from the conference. Select sessions from three tracks:
- Billing Pros
- Executives & Owners
- Clinical Pros
- You can earn up to four AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Access pre-user conference training tracks from the Institute of Urgent Care Medicine (IUCM). Choose a practice management or clinical-focused track, and get credits!
- You’ll learn top urgent care trends that will affect your business in 2022. We’ll share the latest industry information and provide our take on the year ahead. How will COVID-19 continue to affect your business? What can you do now to make sure you’re prepared for what’s coming? Stay ahead of the curve on operational efficiency, coding best practices, patient engagement strategies, and more!
- It’s a rare opportunity to network face-to-face. The presenters aren’t the only people who make this conference special. You, your expertise, your questions, your ideas — these all make the conference better for others. And your colleagues are showing up with all this value for you, too.
The content, experience, and takeaways are tailored to address how your business has changed over the last two years — and how it will continue change. Come learn the best ways to embody the future of on-demand care.
Yes! I want to get the details and sign up!