Let’s Meet Virtually
Let’s face it—face-to-face conferences just don’t make sense right now. But that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t meet with experts and your peers to explore trending topics, industry data, and the future of urgent care in the weeks and months ahead. In this free, half-day event, we’ve pared down our content to make sure your time with us is well-spent and well worth it.
No masks required!
What you’ll take away:
- Sneak peek at the Experity roadmap
- Focus groups on features and functionality
- Steps to prepare your clinic for the upcoming flu and COVID-19 season
- Best practices for leveraging technology to transform your clinic
- Inspirational success stories
- Prescriptive guidance and training on optimizing Experity solutions for success
About the Experity Virtual User Experience
Experity Virtual User Experience is a half-day virtual event that gives you the information and tools you need to prepare for the upcoming year — at every level of your organization. Experity’s virtual conference addresses the industry’s current, relevant, and emerging trends and best practices to implement within your clinic.