Founded by Dr. David Stern in 2002, Practice Velocity’s initial software solution was created to help clinicians and urgent care clinics document patient visits without disrupting the relationships between doctors and their patients. For nearly two decades, the company built its reputation on servicing the urgent care market with effective and efficient software and services. The company merged with DocuTAP in 2019 to become Experity, a Warburg Pincus Portfolio Company.
Offering their software, services and expertise to urgent care clinics nationwide, Practice Velocity established itself as an industry leader providing the following technology solutions and services:
- EMR – Faster and easier electronic medical recording
- Practice Management – Streamlined registration and effective billing
- RCM – Improved billing, reimbursement, and collections
- Teleradiology Specialists – Fast, affordable, and accurate radiology over reads
- UCC (Urgent Care Consultants) – Expert guidance for starting or expanding an urgent care clinic
- Contracting & Credentialing – Experienced professionals helping clinics establish fair contracts and connect with payers
With the establishment of Experity in 2019, the combined Practice Velocity and DocuTAP team continues to innovate technology solutions and services to elevate urgent care based on the demands of today’s patients. The company continues to support and update software that was established under the legacy brands.
Experity is planning to release a new EMR/PM platform in the future that incorporates the best features of both of these industry leaders into one comprehensive solution built to support the efficiency required by urgent care clinics, the ease-of-use clinicians need, and unprecedented patient satisfaction.
With the resources available to Experity, expect to see even more innovation from the leader in the on-demand healthcare space.