Founded in 2012, Clockwise.MD was initially developed by Mike Burke to provide online scheduling and wait time transparency solutions for healthcare organizations. The company was purchased by DocuTAP in 2017 to enhance DocuTAP’s software and services products with a robust patient-facing product suite to create a more comprehensive approach to workflow management and greater convenience for patients and clinical staff.
Clockwise.MD was included in the 2019 merger of DocuTAP and Practice Velocity, two of the leading technology solutions providers in the urgent care industry, creating Experity, a Warburg Pincus Portfolio Company. As a result of this merger, Clockwise.MD is now Experity Patient Engagement.
The software is an important part of the Experity software and services suite which includes:
- Urgent Care EMR – Faster and easier electronic medical recording
- Practice Management – Streamlined registration and effective billing
- Revenue Cycle Management – Improved billing, reimbursement, and collections
- Business Intelligence – Powerful reporting for better decision-making
- Teleradiology – Fast, affordable, and accurate radiology over reads
- Urgent Care Consulting – Expert guidance for starting or expanding an urgent care clinic
- Contracting & Credentialing – Experienced professionals helping clinics establish fair contracts and connect with payers
With the establishment of Experity in 2019, the combined Practice Velocity and DocuTAP team continues to innovate technology solutions and services to elevate healthcare based on the demands of today’s patients. The company continues to support and update Clockwise.MD and other software that was established and distributed under the legacy brands.
With the patient engagement and other resources available to Experity, expect to see even more innovation in the future from the leader in the on-demand healthcare space.